Your Shop Information
You've made a great decision to open a Shop on Dig Antiques!
Please complete the following information:
- Only antiques that are Americana, country and folk art are permitted to be listed for sale in your Shop. You are entirely responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of each individual item that you list in your Shop.
- Items that are no longer available for sale will be removed or marked as "Sold" or "No longer available" in a timely manner.
- You are responsible for collecting any necessary sales tax and handling any reporting to federal, state and local authorities.
- All interactions with individuals or organizations found on or through Dig Antiques are solely between you and the individual or organization. Dig Antiques assumes no responsibility on the part of you, the individuals or organizations. This includes but is not limited to: including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction. You should clearly state your return policy before each transaction.
- You agree that Dig Antiques shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute, you understand and agree that Dig Antiques is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Dig Antiques, California Country, its principals, officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
- Dig Antiques is not responsible for any financial or personal loss you may incur for any reason including but not limited to server down situations and accidental or willful deletion of Shop accounts and/or contents of said accounts.